Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time

The last few week it seems like there too many things to do and not enough time to get them done. We are finishing the building project at the church, the daily ministry needs of our church family that need to be addressed, my love for my own family and marriage and my personal walk with Christ always demands attention. These are just a few of the things that demand my time. You could make your own list and it would be just as important.  It would nice not to worry about time! That would take away a lot of stress! Whenever I stop and think about it, it comes down to priorities. I have mention this before in a sermon but it is becoming more practical than ever before to me-God is not my first priority, He is my only priority! Is that true in your life? I have to stop and ask myself that question several times a day. I was just thinking!

1 comment:

Jacob said...

praying for you and the church. See you guys next weekend.