Wednesday, August 27, 2008

RE: Life!

The older I get the more complicated life gets. I wish that things would remain simple. Can you remember the care free days of being in elementary school? What you wore to school was chosen by your Mom, she fixed your lunch, your Dad made sure your bike was "rode worthy" to ride to school, and even school was not a worry- grades were S (satisfactory) or U (unsatisfactory). My biggest concern was in citizenship. If I came home with a U, I was in trouble. Life was simple. As we get older, the stress of college, career and family tend to weigh on us heavy! For those that know Christ there is help! He told us that we can "cast all of our cares upon Him". When I go to Christ my Heavenly Father takes care of my needs and almost feel like that child again in elementary school. Life is simple- we just tend to complicate it! I must remind you that all of my concerns are not removed from my life by Christ, but at least I know Who is giving me the wisdom and strength to work through them. Is your life complicated? Make it simple-Trust God. I was just thinking! By the way- the dedication for our new church building is September 28, 2008! An open house is planned for September 27th. Keep a check on the website for more information. I hope to see all of you there!   

No comments: